Staying Safe at Calvary Fellowship During COVID-19
Staying safe at Calvary Fellowship during the COVID-19 pandemic is of utmost importance to us. We have implemented the following practices during COVID-19.
- There are two opportunities to worship with us on Sunday mornings. The first service is at 9:00 a.m. and the second service is at 10:30 a.m. Each service lasts for about 60 minutes.
- Masks are required during our services and we are practicing social distancing per St. Louis County regulations.
- We are not greeting each other with handshakes or hugs. We are requiring all attendees to quickly exit the building between services and socialize at a safe distance on the parking lot.
- Between services, all pews, door handles, bathrooms, and high traffic areas are being completely cleaned and sanitized by our volunteer staff.
- Children’s classes (resuming September 27) will be provided for each worship service for students 4 years old through 6th grade. All students will be seated 6 feet apart from one another. Masks will be required for all students 6 years old and older per St. Louis County regulations.